Our dedicated Outreach team supports adults with learning disabilities and ASC to thrive in their own homes and in the local community. We work with each and every person we support to develop bespoke, co-produced support plans, that identify what you want from your support and how we can help you achieve your goals.
We can help with:
- managing money and benefit applications
- support to manage health conditions and healthier lifestyles
- socialising and meeting new people
- managing a tenancy
- gaining employment or volunteering opportunities
- accessing activities and befriending led by our Community Engagement team.