Lockdown may be coming to an end, but the fun and games are just beginning, with another great Activity Break to Nutley Edge! for those who aren’t familiar, we arrange an all inclusive supported holiday retreat for individuals with learning disabilities and ASD. Located within the heart of East Sussex for 5 days and 4 nights. This month with a week of fun and games! Guests enjoyed a tasty BBQ, took part in a darts competition, had some great walks along our nature trail, tested their knowledge with a quiz and enjoyed musical bingo and arts and crafts. Not to mention a great workshop with So Sussex Forest School, which incorporated a sing along music session with our local folk singer Jo. The week ended at the Ashdown Forest where guests enjoyed a picturesque walk and had a well earned picnic as well as learnt about what resided in the forest at the information barn.
Please see the information below regarding the dates of the upcoming Activity Breaks as well as our availability below for the rest of this year and our updated covid risk assessment here.
- Sports & Outdoor Pursuits – come and join in a host of different activities, including bush craft, archery, a trip to Knockhatch Adventure Park and yoga, from Monday 14th to Friday 18th June. Cost £895
- Mad About Animals – visit local animal sanctuaries, explore Drusilla’s Park Zoo and meet the local owls up close, from Monday 5th to Friday 9th July. Cost is £895
- Summer Holiday – enjoy a BBQ cooked by the chef, take a walk along the beach and enjoy a spot of bowling, from Monday 2nd to Friday 6th August. Cost is £895
- Summer Holiday – enjoy a BBQ cooked by the chef, take a walk along the beach and enjoy a spot of bowling, from Monday 16th to Friday 20th August. Cost is £895
- Arts & Crafts – have a go at a wide variety of arts and craft workshops, visit local galleries and be inspired, from Monday 13th to Friday 17th September. Cost is £865
- Bonfire and Halloween – make your own Halloween costume, toast some marshmallows and explore the local castles and spooky history, from Monday 25th to Friday 29th October. Cost is £865
- Pampering – sit back, relax and unwind! Have a massage, take part in relaxation techniques and do some retail therapy, from Monday 15th to Friday 19th November. Cost is £870
- Christmas – get festive, decorate the Christmas tree, make mince pies and visit local Christmas events, from Thursday 2nd to Monday 6th December. Cost is £870
The prices include all accommodation, meals, activities, staff support (1:4 support ratio), sleep-in cover and transport throughout. If someone requires 1:1, this can be arranged on an individual basis.
How can I book onto a holiday?
If you’d like to join us on an Activity Break, or just have a few questions, all you need to do is give us a call on 020 8980 7101 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll happily answer all your questions.
You can see all the holidays happening at Nutley Edge on our website www.nutleyedge.org.uk and watch our short film on YouTube below: