Century Court is a service for adults aged 55 and older who are in need of care and support, as well as those with learning disabilities.
The service runs regular social activities through Outward, Hackney care and Age UK and is situated in an area close to local shops, bus routes, overground station and medical centre.
Our support is tailored to meet each customer’s individual needs and includes:
- Working jointly with the care team to support people to maintain the skills needed to carry out household tasks, such as cooking cleaning and shopping.
- Supporting people with welfare benefits and access to specialist advice.
- Supporting people to access local amenities such as healthcare, leisure activities and befriending.
- Supporting people to have positive relationships with others including family and friends.
- Supporting people to keep their flats well-repaired and homely, and to uphold health and safety in the communal parts of the scheme.
- Supporting customers with welfare benefits and access to specialist advice.
For further information about this service, please download our leaflet below. You can also learn more about the referral process here.