For more than 40 years, Outward has been providing high-quality support and care services to vulnerable people in London and has grown from strength-to-strength. We believe in engaging, enabling and empowering the people we support to make positive choices, take advantage of opportunities and live the lives they want.
We are looking for a motivated, confident and positive person, who is able to use their initiative to coordinate our coproduction program and strategy. They will work with a team of people we support, Outward’s various care teams and stakeholders to bring together training, forums and consultations.
About the role: To centrally coordinate and facilitate Outward’s strategy and commitment to accessibility and co-production. The post holder will ensure that people we support are involved in the monitoring of quality standards within the organisation and that the views of people we support are captured and acted upon to make improvements. Key tasks will involve:
- Developing and delivering training with people we support
- Making information Accessible
- Facilitating co-production, and ensuring that there is a clear line of communication from front line staff, people we support, and families to the board.
- Managing Outward’s Quality Checking programme.
- Raising awareness and promoting best practice of co-production quality standards.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm (Occasionally weekend or evening work may be required, but hours will be recalculated accordingly)
For more information about the role please contact Sally Finning (Volunteering Manager) – firstname.lastname@example.org
We value everything our support workers do for the people we support, so we provide a great benefits package such as:
- Flexible working hours that will give you the work life balance that is right for you
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Computing Scheme
- Credit Union Scheme
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
- Blue Light Card
- Eye care Vouchers
- Flu Jab Reimbursement
- Long Service Awards
- Pension Scheme
- Purchase Additional Annual Leave
- Refer-a-Friend Scheme
- Loans (including season tickets and parking permit loans)
Outward is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment. If the post you apply for involves working with or having access to adults at risk and/or their records, we will require an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services for successful candidates. This will be fully subsided by Outward.