For more than 40 years, Outward has been providing high-quality support and care services to vulnerable people in London and has grown from strength-to-strength. We believe in engaging, enabling and empowering the people we support to make positive choices, take advantage of opportunities and live the lives they want.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Officer to help us showcase the fantastic things happening at Outward. Although previous marketing experience is ideal, we are happy to accept applications from candidates with relevant skills and an enthusiasm for learning. This is a fantastic opportunity if you want to expand your marketing experience in a supportive environment, enjoy being creative, and love to take initiative to make a project your own.
In the role, you’ll be:
- Collaborating with staff and people we support to create engaging social media and blog content, including video content
- Finding good news stories to distribute internally and externally (e.g. via Workplace and our stakeholder newsletter)
- Helping to create and deliver communications training sessions with staff teams
- Keeping our website and intranet up to date
- Helping to organize conferences and events
- Researching new marketing opportunities
- Other tasks and projects as required to assist with Outward’s Marketing and Communications
We value everything our staff do for the people we support, so we provide a great benefits package:
- 25 days Annual Leave excluding Bank Holidays (pro rata for part time)
- Comprehensive Learning & Development Programme
- Computing Scheme
- Credit Union Scheme
- Cycle-to-Work Scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Health Assured – Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye care Vouchers
- Flu Jab Reimbursement
- Long Service Awards
- Pension Scheme
- Purchase Additional Annual Leave
- Refer-a-Friend Scheme
- Loans (including season tickets and parking permit loans)
- Blue Light Card
Outward is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment. If the post you apply for involves working with or having access to adults at risk and/or their records, we will require an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Services for successful candidates. This will be fully subsided by Outward.
How to Apply
If you think you have the necessary skills and the right attitude please complete an Application form by following the link below:
The closing date for all applications is 9am on 24th October 2022
Interviews will be held on Week commencing 31st October 2022
We are committed to equal opportunities and welcome applications from all sections of the community.